Locating a Cigna health insurance-approved drug rehab can feel overwhelming. You may spend a great deal of time reviewing programs for detox and rehab without making any decisions because you question whether the facility will accept your insurance.
In reality, finding a facility in-network with Cigna rehab insurance is easier than you may think. You need to speak with a quality detox center to gain guidance and support that begins with verification of your insurance and continues as you proceed with treatment. Reach out to New Start Recovery today as we’re in-network with Cigna.
How You Can Be Supported in Rehab with Cigna
Not too long ago, health insurance didn’t support any form of detox or rehab for addiction. But the Affordable Care Act and other legislation have enabled many patients to gain the addiction recovery help they need using their insurance policy.
Drug addiction is now recognized as a legitimate, treatable disease that requires health care treatment. This means that all you need is to find out what your Cigna policy covers and how you can use those benefits to their fullest.
Detox is the first step for drug rehab with Cigna Health Insurance. So your best bet is to act now by reaching out to a quality detox center to have them review your policy with Cigna and establish which benefits may be used toward detox and into rehab.
You should ask the detox facility the following questions when you speak with them:
- Does my policy cover detox and drug rehab with Cigna health insurance?
- Will your facility accept my policy?
- Is there a daily maximum for benefit coverage for detox?
- What services are covered, and which ones will be out-of-pocket?
By asking these questions, you can learn a great deal about what services your policy will cover, as well as how that detox facility can meet your needs.
How your treatment is paid for through a Cigna-approved alcohol detox varies according to the following factors:
- Where you reside
- Whether the policy has been previously used for detox or rehab
- Specific plan allowances
- Type of treatment sought
- Other variables that can be clarified through a conversation with the detox center’s insurance verification specialist
Find the Drug and Alcohol Detox You Need
- Detox-focused treatment of a limited number of patients
- Safety and security in a comfortable facility
- Beautiful location
- Professional staff providing individual counseling
- Ongoing close monitoring toward progress and stability
- Fun, recovery-based interaction
- Dietary needs consideration, with daily fruit trays and snacks
- Outdoor patio, Posturepedic beds, comfortable lounges, and big-screen TVs
- Housekeeper for laundry and linens
- Vaping and smoking in designated areas
- Individualized treatment and support
Call New Start Recovery to Verify Your Cigna Rehab Insurance Coverage
Call New Start Recovery now at *DM_DirectNumber format=period* for more information about what your individual Cigna insurance policy will cover toward detox. Your new life awaits through safe, secure, and comfortable detox using your Cigna policy.